Enjoy a bird's eye view of beautiful Perth and Rottnest Island on your own private flight for six people.
- Enjoy an intimate and scenic flight over Perth and Rottnest Island
- Get an unparalleled views of Western Australia including Kings Park, Hillarys, Heirisson Island and the Sunset Coast
- Fly in style in a Gippsland GA8 turbo-charged airvan, which has double the volume of similar aircraft
- See Western Australia in a way most never do - from the sky
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
From the outset, you know this is going to be a special experience. Our staff greet you at Jandakot Airport and invite you for some refreshments in a climate-controlled reception area.
Soon you board the airvan aircraft and enjoy cabin space that's double that of similar aircraft. You'll notice it right away.
Travelling east over beautiful Kings Park and the Swan River you immediately find the views are unmatched by other aircraft. The Airvan's wings are positioned above the windows, so every passenger see the sights through large panoramic windows that have unobstructed views.
Circle the sights of Perth's CBD including the WACA Oval, Herrison Island and the Burswood Casino. Then travel north along the Sunset Coast and Perth's spectacular beaches to Hillary's Boat Harbor before flying across the Indian Ocean to Rottnest Island with its stunning coral fringed beaches and sparkling waters.
The return leg back to Jandakot Airport is equally picturesque. There's no better way to take in Perth and Rottnest Island than from the air.