From Sydney's iconic Harbour Bridge to Rose Bay, Bondi Beach, and mild aerobatics in a Pitts Special - this flight has it all.
- A birds eye view of the worlds most beautiful city, harbour, landmarks and beaches
- Check out Rose Bay and Bondi Beach, before heading over Middle Harbour, the Spit Bridge and Manly
- Fly in a beautiful, open cockpit Pitts Special S2A
- Awesome aerobatics - try a loop and a roll to give you a view of the world from a new perspective
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Climb into a flight-suit and prepare to board the open-air cockpit of the Pitts Special S2A.
There's plenty of time for your family and friends to take photographs of you as you prepare for your flight.
Taking off from Bankstown Airport, you climb over the outer suburbs of Sydney to a cruise altitude of 1500 feet. From here you can see the Olympic site at Homebush, the western suburbs of Hornsby and St Ives.
You'll tour the city with views of its iconic landmarks. It's the best seat in the house. You may even get the chance to check out Rose Bay and the world-famous Bondi Beach, before heading over Middle Harbour, the Spit Bridge, and Manly.
The Ferrari of the sky, the Pitts Special, is renowned the world over for its capabilities. And now you have the chance to experience some mild aerobatics. It's completely optional, but why not give it a try. Loop the loop and rolls. We promise it'll give you a completely different perspective on the world down below.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
It was the best experience and I will never forget it , the pilot was great and was all the staff .