An adventure flight in a Vintage 1930s Tiger Moth is one of life’s most incredible experiences. And we have one just for you!
- Vintage flying fun in an old Tiger Moth biplane
- Your chance to experience open cockpit flying 1930s style
- Authentic leather flight jacket, goggles and scarf all included
- 20 minutes of pure joy you will never forget
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Zip-up your vintage leather flight jacket. Lower your goggles. Climb into the cockpit of this world famous two-seater plane. Enjoy the thrills of an unforgettable flight over the stunning Yarra Valley!
Fans of old aircraft will probably know that the Tiger Moth is a fixed-wing open cockpit biplane. It was designed by British aviation pioneer Geoffrey de Havilland. But what you might not realise is the propeller has to be turned by hand because the plane has no electrical system!
You’ll take off in the Tiger Moth from Lilydale Airport. And be treated to amazing views over Yarra Glen. Healesville. The Yarra River. Sugarloaf Reservoir.
This is a flight that is all about pure nostalgia. And vintage aeroplane thrills.
The air-chopping chug of the single blade rotor. The waft of old aviator leather. The smell of fuel, the wind in your face. It's all so evocative of a time long gone and we have captured it just for you!
This is 20 minutes of pure joy you will never forget.
Great experience. Staff were friendly & informative.