The flight that's suited to the adrenaline junkie. Belt up and hang on for this YAK-52 is capable of pressures of up to 5Gs.
- Full briefing and tour of the YAK-52 aircraft
- Fly over breathtaking views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Experience advanced aerobatics with the stunning backdrop of Airlie Beach
- Perfect for those that enjoy more extreme aerobatics
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It's the perfect way to get airborne and to feel the adrenaline that only aerobatics can offer.
It all begins with a briefing that covers safety procedures and a look over the YAK-52 aircraft. You board the YAK, get strapped in and prepare for take-off. The YAK's nine cylinder radial engine kicks into action. It's a Soviet primary trainer aircraft designed as an aerobatic trainer for students. It's light weight and responsive controls make it perfect for aerobatic competition flights the world over. So get ready to literally have your life turned upside down.
Your pilot takes the aircraft to a safe altitude at 2500 feet in less than 90 seconds.
Feel what its like to be in a combat as you reach pressure of up to 5G. That's serious stuff but you're in safe hands. Your pilot performs extreme aerobatic routines including loops, Cubans and sustained inverted flight. See Airlie Beach upside down.
Sweaty palms? It's one flight that is sure to flip the gyros. Oh. And did we mention the beautiful sights of the Whitsundays.