The 18th birthday is the one we all wait for with great excitement because it's another step on the way to becoming a fully-fledged adult. It is a major milestone and marks a once in a lifetime occasion that few forget – therefore it's a day that demands some kick-ass gift ideas!
Hawthorn East $125
- Introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session.
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats.
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
Main Beach $179
- Includes safety equipment hire including: life vest, helmet and wetsuit
- Your instructor competes at an international level, so you have the best of the best to show you the ropes
- Try out the flyboard simulator to get to grips with the flyboard controls
- Includes 15 minutes of pre-flight training plus 30 minutes of actual flight time
Peats Ridge $90
- Abundant wildlife, including bellbirds, wallabies and parrots
- 50kms of unspoilt wilderness trails to explore
- Professional, friendly guides to assist you
- Our experienced staff will match one of our quality horses to your level of experience
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
- A unique opportunity to participate on a real America's Cup yacht
- Take the helm, trim the sails, work on the grinders - you and your team need to work together to outmanoeuvre the opponents
- Experience what it's like to be part of an America's Cup sailing team
- Enjoy a warm up and 3 match races over the course of 3 hours.
Eastern Creek $479
- Challenge your V8 skills on the new Druitt Circuit at Eastern Creek
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Enjoy grace and tranquillity up high in the sky over sleepy Melbourne
- See the great sights and landmarks of the city like never before
- Complimentary hotel pickup and souvenir pack
- Re-live the whole event with your friends and crew with an optional champagne breakfast available at your own cost