There are two dates on a calendar that are of special importance to couples - Valentine's and Anniversaries. One is celebrated in the name of romance, the other to celebrate the on going success of that romance.
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity
- Soar like a bird at 14,000ft with views of Melbourne
- Experience the thrill of freefall over beautiful St Kilda beach and see the picturesque Mornington Peninsula
- Freefall at speeds up to 220km/h
- Help steer your parachute in for a gentle landing.
That is why we are always striving to find new experiences for anniversary couples to give to each other or share because the Anniversary is as important as Valentine's, if not more so.
Many people might find it a challenge to find the perfect gift for an anniversary every year, but we are pretty certain that one look at our selection will quickly make that challenge seem more like a pleasant hobby. There really is no limit to the fun you can have together with a Thrill experience that will make your special day even more so. Whether it's a helicopter ride over Sydney or a gentle paddle among the gum trees in a canoe by twilight, there is a magical time to be had for couples of all ages.
And for those who enjoy the finer things in life, we have a wine and food tour of the Barossa Valley with many award-winning samples to enjoy or a 10km guided kayak tour around Woy Woy Bay with the chance to learn all about the famous oysters before sampling them with some wine. Anniversaries are special for us at Thrill Experiences that's why we pay particular attention to sourcing the best experiences that we feel make the ideal anniversary gift. We sincerely hope you will enjoy them too.