There really is no limit to the fun you can have together with a Gifts That Thrill experience that will make your husband's special day even more so. Whether it's a helicopter ride over Sydney or a gentle paddle among the gum trees in a canoe by twilight, there is a magical time to be had for all.
Main Beach $179
- Includes safety equipment hire including: life vest, helmet and wetsuit
- Your instructor competes at an international level, so you have the best of the best to show you the ropes
- Try out the flyboard simulator to get to grips with the flyboard controls
- Includes 15 minutes of pre-flight training plus 30 minutes of actual flight time
Woy Woy $130
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity
Eastern Creek $479
- Challenge your V8 skills on the new Druitt Circuit at Eastern Creek
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
- A unique opportunity to participate on a real America's Cup yacht
- Take the helm, trim the sails, work on the grinders - you and your team need to work together to outmanoeuvre the opponents
- Experience what it's like to be part of an America's Cup sailing team
- Enjoy a warm up and 3 match races over the course of 3 hours.
Peats Ridge $174
- Where else can you get such awesome fun? Exactly, nowhere
- Enjoy a fabulous day out kayaking for 2.5 hours and quad bike riding for 1.5 hours
- Professional guides and coaches to help you get the most out of your day
- All in the stunning wilderness national park of Glenworth Valley
- A unique aqua experience using a jetpack then a jetboard
- Your instructor guides you on the controls whilst you are in the water via radio helmet
- In water training plus guaranteed 20 minutes airtime
- Hover high above the water, walk on water, run and more
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Enjoy the food and receive an interesting two part wine tutorial matched to your food
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
- Play paintball all day in a thrilling and adventurous environment
- Pretend to be the hero, villain or damsel in distress; part of paintball is the fun of imagining a character
- Equipment and gear provided as well as 200 paintballs to get you started
- Enjoy various thrilling scenarios at our fully equipped and exciting paintball facilities
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy