From a leisurely day of pleasure sailing to a few hours of white-knuckle jet power boating, there's a Water Sports gift that's sure to please any of the water lovers in you life.
- Includes safety equipment hire including: life vest, helmet and wetsuit
- Your instructor competes at an international level, so you have the best of the best to show you the ropes
- Try out the flyboard simulator to get to grips with the flyboard controls
- Includes 15 minutes of pre-flight training plus 30 minutes of actual flight time
- A magnificent, three masked, oak barquentine with a remarkable history. Built in Denmark in 1922.
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour with full on-board commentary
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back, relax and enjoy the live acoustic music
- Scrumptious buffet and beverages complete a picture of absolute perfection
- Where else can you get such awesome fun? Exactly, nowhere
- Enjoy a fabulous day out kayaking for 2.5 hours and quad bike riding for 1.5 hours
- Professional guides and coaches to help you get the most out of your day
- All in the stunning wilderness national park of Glenworth Valley
- Enjoy sailing the way it used to be on this genuine oak barquentine Tall Ship
- 2 hours of cruising around Sydney Harbour on a magnificent 1922 Danish vessel with a remarkable history
- Take part in sailing the boat with the crew or simply sit back, lap up the ocean waves and enjoy the live commentary
- And it all comes with a delicious buffet lunch
- A 2 hour beginner course that teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave
- Lesson starts on the beach until you're confident. Then it's off into the ocean to catch some waves
- Learn surf awareness and safety, warm-ups and stretches , standing up, paddling and catching waves
- Enjoy two and a half hours on board sailing around the Sydney Harbour and enjoying some iconic landmarks
- Get active with a laser clay shooting competition
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with vegetarian options.
- Amp up the adventure with a mast climb, a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Just as we use wheels on the road in different ways, so there are many different ways to enjoy the waves, surf or gentle paddling that water offers. The great thing about our Water Sports experiences is that there really is something for everyone, from the extreme sports enthusiast to the family with young kids and grandparents.
Majestic, powerful, commanding the waves like no other vessel; that's the Tall Ship of yesteryear and we have two cracking vessels to enjoy being aboard. And how's this for fun? It's the Southern Swan versus the Soren Larsen, two authentic tall ships about to engage in a high speed sailing battle across Sydney Harbour!
And if sailing isn't your thing, then perhaps there's something about kayaking on a river or the open sea that brings so many to enjoy the outdoors. Perhaps it's the closeness to the water that seems so daring and adventurous. Maybe it's the serenity of the pace as you paddle so close to nature. Whether you fancy kayaking in the sea or on the river, we have loads of choices available right here.