There really is no limit to the fun they can have together with an experience they enjoy together and remember long after the big wedding is over. Help make their love shine all the brighter with an experience that brings them together in ways no other gift can.
- Can your nerves withstand the excitement? Will this swim with sharks have you fighting to control yourself inside your wetsuit?
- It all gets close and personal at the Melbourne Aquarium for an experience that's as thrilling as they come
- Dive with a Nurse, swim with a Gill, enjoy the company of a Gummy and Port Jackson, not to mention the odd Ray or two
- Full SCUBA gear and a qualified instructor to help calm the nerves
- Receive advice from session musicians and producers to help accomplish all your musical needs
- Get involved in sound engineering with the mixing and production of your track
- Whatever level you are at, the whole experience is fitted around you
- Receive a CD of your performance to take away and amaze your friends
- Get the low down from a professional off-road buggy racing driver
- Enjoy 6 laps of driving an off road buggy that's fitted with an all powerful V8 engine
- The off road track includes straights, rally style corners and purpose built jumps
- Includes all the safety gear, morning or afternoon tea and instruction from professional drivers
Woy Woy $130
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
- A unique opportunity to participate on a real America's Cup yacht
- Take the helm, trim the sails, work on the grinders - you and your team need to work together to outmanoeuvre the opponents
- Experience what it's like to be part of an America's Cup sailing team
- Enjoy a warm up and 3 match races over the course of 3 hours.
- Learn how to play different types of shot, which clubs to use, swing movements and more
- Receive a video analysis of your swing to achieve optimum technique and improvement
- Relax afterwards with a sumptious meal from the menu in the luxuriously appointed clubhouse
- A relaxing and fun way to enjoy this popular sport
Sandown Park $449
- Challenge your V8 skills on the mega Sandown Raceway
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger