Explore the Ararat JWard Lunatic Asylum after dark and prepare for haunted stories of often brutal and bizarre treatments, ghosts and all.
- Exclusive overnight access to the 140 year old Ararat Asylum
- Explore the buildings spooky morgue and surgery theatres
- Fully guided tour includes personal stories and insights into the controversial treatments
- A night of uncanny occurrence and tales awaits
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Embark on a terrifying ghost tour of Ararat’s renowned JWard lunatic asylum. With its old cell blocks and mysterious and often brutal treatments, the Ararat asylum is a truly chilling location to partake in a creepy ghost tour.
Once home to over 2000 patients, there have been sightings of ghosts lurking in the building's dark corridors and frequent reports of moans and cries throughout the building's cells - there is plenty to investigate.
Explore the asylum in a group after dark, roving the cell blocks, chapel, kitchen, infirmaries, surgery theatres and the spooky morgue. Under the supervision of historians and guides, this frightening location is a must for any ardent ghost hunting enthusiast.