Take an exclusive guided tour of regional Victoria's Living Legends and gain first-hand insight into the management of champion horses such as Might and Power, Rogan Josh and Fields of Omagh.
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a full day exploring regional Victoria in an all-encompassing, behind the scenes tour that brings you face to horse face with the best-retired racehorses Melbourne has seen.
Backed by a professional guide and sporting aficionado, you're in the best hands to learn all there is to know about past and present racehorses.
Leaving Melbourne behind, you're tour begins at the Woodlands Historic Park. It's home to retired champion racehorses such as Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up, Rogan Josh, Brew and Paris Lane as well, are more recent additions.
Meet the horses and enjoy morning tea in the homestead and museum on the Woodlands Estate.
Afterwards, enjoy a relaxed wood-fired pizza lunch and wine tasting at Gisborne Peak Winery. The vineyard is located within the Macedon Ranges wine region, a recognised cool climate wine-growing region.
Finish with a visit to the Holgate Brewery, where you can enjoy a beer tasting and a view of the microbrewery in action. Then meander down the main street of Woodend.
A brilliant day. The horses were just amazing and I enjoyed the other venues as well.