An exclusive guided tour of Melbourne's best sporting venues from Flemington, the Grand Prix to the MCG - this is a tour for the sporting fanatic.
- Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation.
- Drive around the Albert Park Melbourne Formula One Grand Prix track
- Tour behind the scenes at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Enjoy a cafe style lunch at the Docklands precinct
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a full day of sporting pleasure at some of Melbourne's most favoured sporting venues.
Starting at 8:30 am, you get to visit the venues that play host to some of Australia's favourite sporting events from Flemington racecourse to the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit and the Commonwealth Games athletes village.
Guided by your tour guide and big sports fan, this is a heaven for all sports lovers.
But wait for the afternoon as you begin your tour of Australia's super stage of sport, the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Here you get a full behind the scenes view of the MCG where you can take in the Northern Stand, the coaches box, players change rooms, the MCG museum and lots more.