It can be pretty boring to follow a wedding list, especially if you get left with the cutlery or cushions or cat basket gift. What future groom wants that? Get the groom some fun. Let him take centre stage with a driving event, a shark dive or a chill with a thrill.
- Enjoy a vocal session and learn a song together as a group with the chance for some solos
- Record the song in the recording studio
- Learn from the best in the music business
- Return with your masterpiece - a final master is completed a week after your session
- Can your nerves withstand the excitement? Will this swim with sharks have you fighting to control yourself inside your wetsuit?
- It all gets close and personal at the Melbourne Aquarium for an experience that's as thrilling as they come
- Dive with a Nurse, swim with a Gill, enjoy the company of a Gummy and Port Jackson, not to mention the odd Ray or two
- Full SCUBA gear and a qualified instructor to help calm the nerves
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
Woy Woy $130
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity
- Indulge in wine & food tastings. Not a standard sit down dinner, with divine seasonal dishes included to best enhance the wine choices.
- Three venues, exclusive wine tastings and a few passionate sommeliers to share their favourite drops!
- Exclusive wine tastings & food to enhance the wine
- Conversation with some of Melbourne's top Sommeliers
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy
Point Cook $240
- Take to the skies like a real-life Biggles in a genuine 1940s Tiger Moth
- Act the hero as you don the goggles, zip up the flight jacket and button down the classic leather helmet
- Enjoy magnificent views of Victoria's coast line and the area around Point Cook.
- A marvelous journey with a flight time of 30 minutes
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy
Eastern Creek $429
- Challenge your V8 skills on the new Druitt Circuit at Eastern Creek
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
- Choose between a V8 race prepared Holden or Ford
- Learn the best braking and acceleration points from your professional instructor
- Enjoy 7 laps with you doing all the driving and a further 2 hot laps as a passenger
- Receive a certificate on completion of your V8 race car experience
- Parachute at a first-class center that's the closest 14,000-feet jump facility to Melbourne
- Be awe-inspired at the spectacular views of the Yarra Valley
- Marvel at the 60 seconds of freefall you'll experience before your chute begins to help you float to the ground
- Feel comfortable knowing your tandem partner is experienced and will keep you safe
- Meet the dolphins in a specially designed vessel with an award winning, ecotourism operator
- Put on your wetsuit, mask and snorkel and get ready for an underwater experience of a lifetime.
- Suddenly the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter - human and dolphin
- Includes wetsuits and snorkeling gear and a light lunch and refreshments.
- Strap yourself in for the driving challenge of a lifetime at the world famous Barbagallo Raceway
- Select between two great V8 classics, the Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 superb muscle car laps at 200km/h
- Luxuriate in the full power, grunt and grip over 2.4km of fantastic raceway
Bakers Hill $195
- Come on down and get Bakers Hill rocking
- Drive for 8 great laps on a great dirt track in genuine rally spec cars
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes 1 final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- 5 songs fully mixed, mastered and recorded
- Designed for singer and songwriters ready to take the next step
- Get your songs registered with copyright associations in Australia plus we design your EP
- Release the EP via 30 digital formats worldwide via our distribution record label and have it hosted for 1 year
- Receive a briefing to learn about the vehicle, the track, apexes and race lines.
- Suit up, helmet on and get ready for the revs.
- Ride in the front seat of a V8 race car
- Hold on for 3 hot laps in the passenger seat with your in car coach at the wheel.
- Are you ready to meet the Ghosts of Ballarat Cemetery?
- Can you handle the creepiness in Australias most haunted resting place?
- Will you succumb to the terror of the Ballarat tombs?
- Will the horror of the night be all too much or will you make it back for a meal with the same people you started with?
- Learn about abseiling equipment and essential safety precautions.
- Get to grips or refine your abseiling techniques at your own pace.
- Expert instructors will encourage you, helping you gain confidence whilst fine tuning your technique.
- A great day out, amazing views and abseiling that will test even the most ardent of abseilers.