Who says you have to wait until that special Anniversary marking the day the fine couple first met or the day they became husband and wife? Here at Gifts That Thrill we say, “Poppycock to all that! If you're feeling they deserve it, then get on and show it!” Why wait?
- Receive advice from session musicians and producers to help accomplish all your musical needs
- Get involved in sound engineering with the mixing and production of your track
- Whatever level you are at, the whole experience is fitted around you
- Receive a CD of your performance to take away and amaze your friends
- A magnificent, three masked, oak barquentine with a remarkable history. Built in Denmark in 1922.
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour with full on-board commentary
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back, relax and enjoy the live acoustic music
- Scrumptious buffet and beverages complete a picture of absolute perfection
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
Surfers Paradise $83
- After a short briefing you'll be off on your jet ski, racing at speeds of over 80km/h across the waves.
- Ride on your own or take a friend. The jet ski can seat two people at a time.
- Your jet ski is a powerful 1500 cc Yamaha Waverunner capable of speeds of over 80km/h.
- No experience is necessary.