For the adventurers, dare-devils, gastronomes, octane-heads and even the pampered, Thrill Experiences have their birthday covered. There are lots of gifts that are perfect for his birthday and best of all if he wants something else, he can easily swap to.
Main Beach $177
- Includes safety equipment hire including: life vest, helmet and wetsuit
- Your instructor competes at an international level, so you have the best of the best to show you the ropes
- Try out the flyboard simulator to get to grips with the flyboard controls
- Includes 15 minutes of pre-flight training plus 30 minutes of actual flight time
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
- A magnificent, three masked, oak barquentine with a remarkable history. Built in Denmark in 1922.
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour with full on-board commentary
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back, relax and enjoy the live acoustic music
- Scrumptious buffet and beverages complete a picture of absolute perfection
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy