Enjoy a fantastic combination of abseiling and canyoning that's perfect for the novice or experienced outdoors person seeking a combination of abseiling and canyoning.
- Professional instruction - build confidence and capability at your own pace
- Explore bushland, rivers and canyons. Abseil down cliffs and waterfalls
- Take the plunge with water jumps, exhilarating swims, water slides and fantastic scenery
- Some of the best abseiling and scenery in the Blue Mountains
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A fantastic abseiling and canyon combination, one of the mountains best!
The first half of the day is abseiling, starting with a 5 meter high cliff and building up to 30 meter high cliffs during the morning.
After lunch, it's a scenic 20 minute walk to the start of the canyon. You wade into the creek that descends into the narrow slot-like canyon and within a few seconds you are jumping into a rock pool, the first of several jumps and swims. This canyon is an exciting affair with water jumps, exhilarating swims, water slides and fantastic scenery.
The final abseil out of the canyon is one of the best waterfall abseils in the mountains. Clip into the rope, step back and follow the 30 meter waterfall down to the deep rock pool below. This is not just a brilliant waterfall abseil but also a fantastic photo opportunity.
Awesome all round