Juggler Canyon is an amazing combination of both Abseiling and Canyoning.
- A spectacular morning of Abseiling
- An afternoon of pristine canyoning
- All round beautiful National park experience
- Amazing Australian Flora
A real gem among the Blue Mountains canyons. With relatively easy access, it provides an excellent canyoning experience.
You spend the morning progressing through a series of abseils, starting at 5 meters and moving onto 15 metre and 30 metre abseils.
After lunch, we head down through a temperate rain forest to the beginning of the canyon at Grose Valley just North of Katoomba. A short walk takes you to the first of 5 abseils up to 20 metres high. The canyon is narrow, steep and spectacular.
A 45 minute walk with stunning views typical of the Blue Mountains brings us back to the transport.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- RELAX - you are attached to an experienced and professional skydive instructor
- Skydiving from a height of 14,000ft gives you a whole minute of freefall, 60 seconds of screams
- Less than 1-hours drive from Sydney, you'll be joining NSW's only beach skydive centre
- Enjoy the surfing, sunshine, BBQ areas, beachfront cafes and bars after you jump.