This rainforest Canyon is an action-packed, full-day, beginner-friendly experience offering a combination of climbing, jumping, swimming and abseiling.
- The Rainforest Canyon is perfect introduction to canyoning in Australia.
- Explore the canyons breathtaking rainforest scenery.
- Learn a variety of techniques including scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and swimming.
- Finish your canyoning experience with a breathtaking waterfall abseil.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ever heard of canyoning before? Described by some as 'white water rafting but without the raft', canyoning is one of the most exhilarating outdoor activities that people of all abilities can do.
Travel through canyons by walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and even swimming. Imagine swimming through remote gorges, abseiling down waterfalls, and zip-lining into icy pools.
The Rainforest Canyon is an action-packed, full-day, beginner-friendly experience. The Canyon is located approximately 1 hour from Sydney, in one of Australia's most southerly stands of subtropical rainforest and endangered warm temperate rainforest. Featuring excellent views of the Illawarra Escarpment, the Pacific Ocean and local wildlife, the Rainforest Canyon finishes at a picturesque waterfall and rock pool, perfect for swimming in the sun.
Your canyoning guide provides a thick wetsuit, canyoning harness, backpack and helmet. Once geared up, there's safety instruction and abseil preparation training, then off you go to start our journey into the depths of the Canyon!
If you are a keen canyoner, your guide can show you extra obstacles to ensure your trip is as challenging as it is rewarding.