Helicopters, hang gliders, stunt planes, leisure craft, hot air balloons and Tiger Moth fighter planes used as trainers for World War 2 – you name a way of taking to the skies, we have it.
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
- Enjoy grace and tranquillity up high in the sky over sleepy Melbourne
- See the great sights and landmarks of the city like never before
- Complimentary hotel pickup and souvenir pack
- Re-live the whole event with your friends and crew with an optional champagne breakfast available at your own cost
- Take to the skies like a real-life Biggles in a genuine 1940s Tiger Moth
- Act the hero as you don the goggles, zip up the flight jacket and button down the classic leather helmet
- Enjoy magnificent views of Victoria's coast line and the area around Point Cook.
- A marvelous journey with a flight time of 30 minutes
- Arrive for a pre-flight and safety briefing
- Full introduction to the aircraft, its history and capabilities
- 20 minute flight in a Russian built YAK 52
- Aerobatics from loops, rolls, Cuban eights to more advanced flicks, avalanches and vertical rolls.
- Enjoy flying in style up high in the sky over sleepy Melbourne
- Marvel at the great sights and landmarks of the city like never before
- Take time to reflect on the whole event with your friends and crew over a Hilton on the Park champagne breakfast
- Join the crew at the start and end of the ride for a true hot air balloon experience
- Pre-flight briefing covering safety, facts about the aircraft and introduction to aerobatic manoeuvres
- Receive a demonstration of different aerobatic stunts
- Spend 25 minutes in the plane from start up to shut down
- Take the controls and perform loops, stall turns, barrel rolls and inverted flight
- Enjoy stunning views of the Sunshine Coast beaches to the Moolooaba Spit
- One of the very few biplanes that can take two passengers in the front
- Enjoy 30 minutes of fun in the air
- A romantic, current model Super YMF5C Waco biplane
- Take to the skies in a Robinson R44 helicopter from Jandakot Airport
- Fly over the magnificent Fremantle boat harbour and surrounds
- Experience the amazing feeling as your helicopter hovers, moves forward and sideways
- Return inland and get a birds-eye view of the local area
- Take to the skies and drift over the Yarra Valley for an hour in a beautiful hot air balloon
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast with sparkling wine
- Learn about wine tasting and enjoy a tour of four exemplary wineries in the Yarra Valley
- Sit down for a delicious meal accompanied by a glass of wine, tea or coffee
What topples your gyros?
We have flight simulations to enjoy for those who want an aviation experience but are not quite ready to leave the ground! Either way, we're pretty sure whatever you choose will be the flight of your life. We may not be able to get you a trip to the moon (yet), but a flying gift experience is as close to an out-of-this-world gift as you'll ever get.
On the other hand, we have the other extreme, and the sublime serenity to be basked in when you go Hot Air Ballooning across the city skyscape or rural landscape. On nothing but the gentle roll of the breeze. The first mode of air travel from way back in 1783; hot air ballooning is just as tranquil and delightful as it ever was. Ideal for romantic couples or special anniversaries.