Helicopters, hang gliders, stunt planes, leisure craft, hot air balloons and Tiger Moth fighter planes used as trainers for World War 2 – you name a way of taking to the skies, we have it.
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
- Enjoy grace and tranquillity up high in the sky over sleepy Melbourne
- See the great sights and landmarks of the city like never before
- Complimentary hotel pickup and souvenir pack
- Re-live the whole event with your friends and crew with an optional champagne breakfast available at your own cost
- One hour sunrise flight over the Yarra Valley
- Participate in your balloon flight by helping to set up and take down the balloon optional
- Take home a souvenir pack and a beautifully presented flight certificate.
- Enjoy a buffet Champagne breakfast at Rochford Wines.
- Arrive for a pre-flight and safety briefing
- Full introduction to the aircraft, its history and capabilities
- 20 minute flight in a Russian built YAK 52
- Aerobatics from loops, rolls, Cuban eights to more advanced flicks, avalanches and vertical rolls.
- Pre-flight briefing covering safety, facts about the aircraft and introduction to aerobatic manoeuvres
- Receive a demonstration of different aerobatic stunts
- Spend 25 minutes in the plane from start up to shut down
- Take the controls and perform loops, stall turns, barrel rolls and inverted flight
What topples your gyros?
We have flight simulations to enjoy for those who want an aviation experience but are not quite ready to leave the ground! Either way, we're pretty sure whatever you choose will be the flight of your life. We may not be able to get you a trip to the moon (yet), but a flying gift experience is as close to an out-of-this-world gift as you'll ever get.
On the other hand, we have the other extreme, and the sublime serenity to be basked in when you go Hot Air Ballooning across the city skyscape or rural landscape. On nothing but the gentle roll of the breeze. The first mode of air travel from way back in 1783; hot air ballooning is just as tranquil and delightful as it ever was. Ideal for romantic couples or special anniversaries.