Attention thrill seekers - experience amazing aerobatics in a Russian built YAK 52 airplane over the beautiful Hunter Valley.
- Arrive for a pre-flight and safety briefing
- Full introduction to the aircraft, its history and capabilities
- 20 minute flight in a Russian built YAK 52
- Aerobatics include loops, rolls, Cuban eights, stall turns and immelmans
Prepare for a sensory overload as your pilot takes you through spirited manoeuvres from loop the loops, rolls, immelmans, Cuban eights and the ever graceful stall turn.
With the radial engine roaring through the skies, you feel the full G-Force upon you including negative G weightlessness.
It’s wicked, wild and not for the feint hearted.
Sit back - enjoy the exhilaration flying at speeds of over 150kph, thousands of feet in the air. It’s going to test your nerves. It’s a white knuckle flight like no other.
- After a safety briefing, you are seated in a secure harness in front of your instructor
- With only a couple of steps you are gently lifted off the ground into the sky
- With unobscured views of the world below, your instructor will use the thermals to gently manoeuvre
- Under the guidance of your instructor, take the controls and experience paragliding yourself