A YAK 52 aerobatics flight that induces adrenalin with snap rolls, flicks, avalanches and vertical rolls and lots more. This flight has it all.
- Arrive for a pre-flight and safety briefing
- Full introduction to the aircraft, its history and capabilities
- 20 minute flight in a Russian built YAK 52
- Aerobatics from loops, rolls, Cuban eights to more advanced flicks, avalanches and vertical rolls.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
After the initial briefing and an introduction to the mighty Russian built, YAK 52, you are strapped into the rear seat.
The pilot prepares the plane for take off. The radial engine roars to life. The head spinning aerobatics are about to begin.
After take off, your pilot takes the aircraft to a safe height for aerobatics. Soon he'll be pulling some mild aerobatics from loops, rolls and Cuban eights.
As the momentum builds, the aerobatics get stronger with snap rolls, flicks, avalanches, vertical rolls and spinning. Feel the G forces – both positive and negative. You’ll feel heavy and very light within seconds.
With this aerobatics you get to experience all the sensations of an aerobatic display pilot and have the whole family watch in awe. It’s bound to topple your gyros.