Fly in the perfect aerobatic flying machine, the Russian YAK-52 and enjoy exciting manoeuvres from barrel roles, loop the loop and lots more.
- Fly with an experienced pilot with 60 exciting minutes spent in an amazing Russian YAK 52
- Enjoy the ride as your pilot takes you through some exciting aerobatic manoeuvres
- Powering this formidable aircraft is a 360hp, 9 cylinder supercharged radial engine capable of creating amazing G forces
- Dare you try some advanced aerobatics or stick with the mild ones or even take the controls yourself?
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get ready for an incredible aerobatic flight in a Russian built YAK 52. The type used by Russia to train their pilots, and this one comes complete with its original colours, instrumentation and radios.
For nerves and a stomach that can cope, the YAK 52 aerobatic adventure is sure to topple your gyros.
It can do some severe Gs at speed.
Rising to a dizzy height from where your aerobatics begin, your pilot performs several head-spinning moves and sequences designed to thrill even the most die-hard of fliers.
Starting gently, each aerobatic sequence increases your resistance before you move on to the most hair-raising manoeuvres. But don't worry. You are in constant contact with your pilot and can lower the pace if it's all too much.
After all these YAKs were built to withstand high Gs and speed - they can push the limits of even the thirstiest of adrenaline junkies!