When a special occasion demands extra touches and when good just isn't good enough, here are a few ways to leave a lasting impression. From glamour to exitement, thrilling activities and pampered karma, there's an experience that's just perfect for the big occasion.
Sandown Park $299
- The V8 challenge of a life time on the famous Sandown Raceway
- Take to the wheel like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 mega laps and lots of awesome turns with straights where you'll get to 200km/h
- Savour the force, feel the grunt, sample the grip over 3.1 km of stunning trackway
Hawthorn East $125
- Introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session.
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats.
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
St Kilda $449
- Soar like a bird at 14,000ft with views of Melbourne
- Experience the thrill of freefall over beautiful St Kilda beach and see the picturesque Mornington Peninsula
- Freefall at speeds up to 220km/h
- Help steer your parachute in for a gentle landing.
- Exclusive overnight access to the 140 year old Ararat Asylum
- Explore the buildings spooky morgue and surgery theatres
- Fully guided tour includes personal stories and insights into the controversial treatments
- A night of uncanny occurrence and tales awaits
- The drive of a lifetime in a super hot red Ferrari 360 Spyder
- Try out a variety of roads, including the freeway
- Enjoy the thrust and slick handling of this beautiful V8 powered sports car
- A 1 hour experience with full red carpet treatment plus photos of you inside and outside the car
- Indulge in wine & food tastings. Not a standard sit down dinner, with divine seasonal dishes included to best enhance the wine choices.
- Three venues, exclusive wine tastings and a few passionate sommeliers to share their favourite drops!
- Exclusive wine tastings & food to enhance the wine
- Conversation with some of Melbourne's top Sommeliers
- Receive advice from session musicians and producers to help accomplish all your musical needs
- Get involved in sound engineering with the mixing and production of your track
- Whatever level you are at, the whole experience is fitted around you
- Receive a CD of your performance to take away and amaze your friends
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Spend 60 minutes in a recording studio under the guidance of professional recording artists
- Enjoy access to all the best recording technology
- 2 of your songs, fully mixed, mastered and recorded. You can record both songs or bring a friend and record one each
- Take home a CD recording of your songs to amaze your friends and family
- Parachute at a first-class center that's the closest 14,000-feet jump facility to Melbourne
- Be awe-inspired at the spectacular views of the Yarra Valley
- Marvel at the 60 seconds of freefall you'll experience before your chute begins to help you float to the ground
- Feel comfortable knowing your tandem partner is experienced and will keep you safe
- Meet the dolphins in a specially designed vessel with an award winning, ecotourism operator
- Put on your wetsuit, mask and snorkel and get ready for an underwater experience of a lifetime.
- Suddenly the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter - human and dolphin
- Includes wetsuits and snorkeling gear and a light lunch and refreshments.
Gold Coast $63
- Enjoy 360 degree spins, fishtails, wild wave riding and water slides.
- 55 minutes of pure Gold Coast scenery and thrilling jet boating
- Take in the glitz and glam of the Gold Coast's Broadwater, waterfront mansions of the rich and famous
- Includes local commentary. Professional photos and merchandise are available for purchase after your experience.
- Step aboard a genuine 1920s Tall Ship for a Friday night like no other
- Delicious and substantial finger food dinner and a fabulous drinks package
- Watch the sun go down to the sounds of live acoustic music
- Sit back, relax, and savour the stunning views of Sydney lit up at night
- Visit the famous sights along the Great Ocean Road
- Travel in a luxury 12-seater coach with live commentary from a professional guide
- Intimate small group gives you the best opportunity to explore the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Bells Beach, 12 Apostles, the Otway Forest and lots more