Learn to shoot a real shotgun at clay targets at Carrum Downs led by two-time Olympian, Adam Vella's instructors.
- Learn to shoot with a real shotgun and ammunition
- Fire at a total of 25 flying clay targets over 2 hours
- Have a safe and fun time with your friends at a purpose-built range in Melbourne
- Learn from a team led by former world number one and Olympian, Adam Vella
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Perhaps you’re looking for some fun with your mates, or you’d like to get a feel for firing a real shotgun? Even if you’ve never held a gun, this 2-hour clay-shooting experience lets you have a great time with your friends at the range.
This purpose-built clay-shooting range at Carrum Downs is the perfect place to get introduced to the sport with expert training and safety equipment like hearing protection. Learn to use your real Beretta 12-gauge shotgun and its ammunition.
Under the guidance of a team of qualified instructors led by former trap-shooting world number one and two-time Olympian, Adam Vella, you’ll become familiar with loading, aiming and firing your gun in no time.
The clay targets come fast from left, right and in front of you, and sometimes they even come together from different directions. Shoulder your rifle, track the target and fire your pellets.
Although they may seem bewilderingly fast and impossible to hit, soon you’ll be taking them down one after another. There is nothing quite like the feeling as you aim and track your flying target before firing and seeing that disc of clay disappear in a puff of smoke.
So come on down to the range and give it your best shot!