The helicopter is one of man's most versatile flying machines. It's unique in the way it can hover in one place, reverse and take off and land vertically. It is why they are so valuable for emergency rescues in difficult terrains...and why helicopter rides makes some of the most thrilling experiences we have available
- Take to the skies in a Robinson R44 helicopter from Jandakot Airport
- Fly over the magnificent Fremantle boat harbour and surrounds
- Experience the amazing feeling as your helicopter hovers, moves forward and sideways
- Return inland and get a birds-eye view of the local area
- Professional, fully qualified pilot
- Enjoy the breathtaking sights of the Gold Coast, Stradbroke Island
- Fly at 500ft above sea level at North Stradbroke Island and spot wildlife from the air
- A perfect flight for couples or to share with a friend
- Follow the Swan River from Jandakot, over Fremantle and towards Perth.
- Breathtaking views of the Swan River and the major landmarks of Perth from 1500 feet
- Experience the amazing feeling as your helicopter hovers, moves forward, sideways and even backwards.
- Return following the coastline, over the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
- A one on one trial flight supervised by a fully qualified pilot
- Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls for the first time
- Enjoy a flight that lasts 30 minutes - a great opportunity to learn the techniques of flying a helicopter
- If you are up to it, the pilot will demonstrate a simulated engine failure
- Panoramic views of the icons of Sydney from the best viewpoint
- 18 to 20 minute flight flown by a highly experience and professional pilot
- Complementary refreshments after your flight
- Flown from Sydney Airport, your helicopter will be over the harbour in less than 5 minutes from take-off
- An adrenalin, helicopter flight with the doors removed for extra fun
- 25 minute flight flown by a highly experienced and professional pilot
- Complimentary refreshments after your flight
- See full panoramic views of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs beaches including Maraoubra, Coogee, Clovelly and Bondi.
Did you know?
Now they are all the rage. Jay Kay of Jamiroquai owns and flies one. So does Prince Philippe of Belgium. And Jennifer Murray entered the Guinness Book of Records as the first woman to fly around the globe in a helicopter covering 36,000 miles in just 97 days. Cool!
Which is why we have many helicopter joy flights just for you available from Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Cairns and also in parts of the Northern Territory because we know just how much fun flying one is!