Take a thrilling helicopter flight above one of Australia's most historic and awe inspiring sights - Ayers Rock.
- Full safety briefing from one of our friendly pilots plus in-flight commentary
- In true helicopter fashion you'll lift off and begin your scenic flight to Ayers Rock
- On the way you will get a true appreciation of the size of the surrounding desert
- Experience a birds eye perspective of Yulara Resort and the Aboriginal community Mutujulu
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The huge open plains of Central Australia make touring by helicopter the perfect choice, offering a unique perspective of the rock formations down below.
After a pre-flight briefing, board the helicopter and safely secure yourself into your seat. Your pilot makes all the necessary pre-flight checks before starting the rotors.
Taking off from a launch near Uluru (Ayers Rock), you rise into the sky vertically.
View the Ayers Rock Resort, the waterhole Mutijulu, the vast open desert and amazing vistas that are unique to the Red Centre.
To see Ayers Rock by helicopter is simply one of those must-do breathtaking experiences you'll always look back on.
It was an awesome experience - my first time in a helicopter to celebrate my 40th birthday - I would recommend it to everyone. Whilst scary at first, I relaxed after my 5 year old daughter yelled this is awesome at the top of her voice. I thought if she can do it, so can I