A helicopter flight of the Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Ayers Rock Resort - see these amazing sites the best way possible - from the air.
- Full safety briefing from one of our friendly pilots
- Lift off vertically and begin your flight out towards Ayers Rock
- Fly at low level along the vast expanse of desert towards Ayers Rock and then Kata Tjuta
- Perfect opportunity to take spectacular aerial photographs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
After a pre-flight safety briefing, you board the helicopter and take to the skies of Central Australia.
Flying at low level, your pilot tracks toward Uluru, Ayers Rock. Uluru is one of the most recognisable natural landmarks standing 348m high and with a total circumference of 9.4km.
You get a true appreciation of its size from the seat of the helicopter. It's a huge sandstone formation that offers a colourful panorama at sunset and dawn.
From Uluru, your pilot flies the helicopter over the open desert for about 25km towards Kata Tjuta - The Olgas.
The Olgas are a group of large domed rock formations. 36 in all, they cover an area of 21km and date back 600 million years.
During your flight your pilot offers commentary on these impressive features. You'll find out about the significance of the area - it's the perfect way to get a close up perspective of both Uluru and Kata Tjuta.