Gawp at the spectacular coastline and gorgeous panoramas from your air-conditioned chopper
- Swoop down over Darwin on a 30-minute helicopter flight with exceptional coverage
- Witness picturesque city coastline: beaches, cliffs plus monsoon and mangrove forest
- Return over city panoramas that offer a whole other perspective of this diverse region
- Enjoy air-conditioned modern comfort underscored by an impeccable safety record
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Curious about the understated beauty of Darwin? Discover a new vision of the city on a 30-minute helicopter flight (minimum of two passengers). We'll sneak glimpses of natural wonders like Cullen Bay, Mindil Beach, Bullocky Point, East Point Reserve and Mandorah. Are history and architecture more your thing? Check out the Larrakeyah Barracks, World War II Memorials, Hidden Valley, Port Darwin and the Fannie Bay Gaol.
Our modern air-conditioned helicopters will add 'wow' to your travels no matter your touring goals. Shortly after take-off, we'll traverse the spectacular city coastline to the Northern Beaches. Skim the dramatic cliffs of Nightcliff and Casuarina Beach. Rich pockets of monsoon forest and extensive mangrove communities cluster in the vicinity. On your return, glide over the relaxed coastal area of Hope Inlet. Its great panoramic views of the city are legendary. You'll land with unique perspectives on this diverse region.
Know that you're in the good hands of our team. To locals, our state-of-the-art red helicopters are our signature. But so are our impeccable safety records. So we welcome you to a Darwinian experience like no other!