See the best of Darwin from a chopper for a different perspective on the Top End.
- 30-minute air-conditioned helicopter flight over Darwin
- Highly-skilled local team and impeccable safety record for a worry-free flight
- Sights from the Darwin CBD to the Northern Beaches and East Point Reserve
- Rare views of gas-processing plants and the Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Fly over Darwin in a modern air-conditioned helicopter for that ‘wow’ factor! This scenic experience offers you a sprawling overview of the Northern Territories’ capital. Our state-of-the-art helicopters, excellent safety record and partnerships are all you need. A 30-minute flight will leave you with memories that’ll stand the test of time.
Your ascent begins over Charles Darwin National Park. You’ll discover natural, cultural, historical and modern delights during your journey. We'll cover ground from the Darwin CBD to the Northern Beaches and East Point Reserve. Grab a privileged birds-eye-view of two modern gas processing plants. Within Darwin Harbour’s industrial area, they offer sights off the beaten track. One of them, The Icthy’s Project, is the largest project the Japanese have commissioned outside Japan. Motorsport enthusiasts will also be spoiled with a view of Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex. AKA the home of Australia’s V8 Supercars Championship Series.
Other landmarks you’ll see are the historic Stokes Hill Wharf, Larrakeyah Barracks, Fannie Bay Gaol, Bullocky Point, World War II Memorials, Hidden Valley and Port Darwin. See Darwin in a whole new light – from a helicopter!