Get a half-hour eyeful of the beautiful tropical paradise of North Queensland from way up above in a helicopter.
- Survey a different Cairns during a 30-minute helicopter flight minimum two passengers
- Hover over the spectacular Barron Gorge National Park, and it's Stony Creek and Barron Falls
- Freshen up with the lush greenery of the Kuranda Rainforest and emerald-covered mountains
- Bask in the stunning coastal views of Palm Cove and the northern beaches
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Jump in a state-of-the-art red helicopter, commonly sighted in the area. We’re just as famous for our impeccable safety record.
Cairns lies between the region’s two most significant treasures. The magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics Rainforest. If you're visiting these parts, a scenic flight over one or both is a must. Take off over the city. Experience the natural beauty that’s on display here.
You’ll fly over the Barron Gorge National Park. Home to rainforest-clad peaks and gorges, plunging waterfalls, diverse wildlife and fascinating histories. It’s no accident that it’s one of Queensland’s most popular parks. It lies within the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area too, offering you an overview of the region’s grandeur. It also contains both the Barron Falls and the Stoney Creek Falls. Each a geological marvel in its own right.
Gaze upon the rainforest surrounding Kuranda. Then pass over emerald-coated mountains and the stunning coastline of Palm Cove. A unique, quiet village by the sea, centuries-old paperbark trees line its esplanade, framing pristine beaches. Lastly, don’t forget the northern beaches on your return to Cairns. This flight offers fantastic eye candy you won't forget soon.