Life is a gift in itself and is open to all sorts of possibilities – which is why Thrill Experiences is duty bound to present the best creative gifts life has to offer! And boy, have we got some crackers.
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy
- Are you ready to meet the Ghosts of Ballarat Cemetery?
- Can you handle the creepiness in Australias most haunted resting place?
- Will you succumb to the terror of the Ballarat tombs?
- Will the horror of the night be all too much or will you make it back for a meal with the same people you started with?
From the educational like art workshops, chocolate making, how to become a comedian, fire-eating, juggling, learning golf and pole dancing, astrology, snooker, photography and belly dancing, right through to bike tours and visits to notorious gaols and farmsteads and much, much more.
Live the dream. At least for a day you can. That's the great thing about Thrill Experiences - we have so many great taster experiences of how other people live and work, as well as journeys into the worlds of ghosts and ghouls and other exciting and fascinating excursions that it is hard not to find something you will like to try.