Explore King William's Town, the original capital of Victoria, by lamplight and discover its colourful and not so colourful past.
- Take an award-winning walk with Australia's largest ghost tour operator
- Discover the hair-raising history of King Williams Town on a 2-hour walking tour
- Encounter high paranormal activity with the latest equipment or bring your own
- Hear historical tales of woe and wickedness in the same places they occurred
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A history buff with a keen interest in mysteries and spirits from another time?
You’ll love this educational, entertaining 2-hour tour. Williamstown is peaceful today, but skeletons lurk beneath its proud maritime history. Walk into the life of a gritty, colourful port and its denizens. Join us as we explore King William's Town by lamplight.
Traverse around 2km of leisurely, flat paths and stairs. Paranormal activity is high on this tour, so keep your eyes peeled! As we stroll the streets, we’ll introduce you to its apparitions and alleyways. You’ll smell the lager that once splashed its sticky grounds.
The original capital of Victoria was full of colourful ladies, sailors and convicts. It's now full of abandoned morgues, forgotten burial grounds and hidden laneways.
Victoria's oldest seaport is also home to Timeball Tower. Here, a device that once synchronised timekeeping on ships still operates once daily.
Care to join us?