Whether he's the man in your life, or your very own dad, his birthday has got to be a day to remember. We've got a great line up of experience gifts for him that will turn him into an all action thrill seeker and speed demon or send him on a spin.
- Harness yourself into an 11ft high, inflatable transparent globe - it's safe, fun and thrilling.
- Tumble down the downhill outdoor trail, specially designed for the delights of globe riding.
- Qualified and friendly instructors here to help you get the most from your experience.
- A brilliant activity that will leave you feeling wonderfully dizzy - suitable for all members of the family.
Main Beach $179
- Includes safety equipment hire including: life vest, helmet and wetsuit
- Your instructor competes at an international level, so you have the best of the best to show you the ropes
- Try out the flyboard simulator to get to grips with the flyboard controls
- Includes 15 minutes of pre-flight training plus 30 minutes of actual flight time
- A magnificent, three masked, oak barquentine with a remarkable history. Built in Denmark in 1922.
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour with full on-board commentary
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back, relax and enjoy the live acoustic music
- Scrumptious buffet and beverages complete a picture of absolute perfection
- Learn how to play different types of shot, which clubs to use, swing movements and more
- Receive a video analysis of your swing to achieve optimum technique and improvement
- Relax afterwards with a sumptious meal from the menu in the luxuriously appointed clubhouse
- A relaxing and fun way to enjoy this popular sport
- A unique opportunity to participate on a real America's Cup yacht
- Take the helm, trim the sails, work on the grinders - you and your team need to work together to outmanoeuvre the opponents
- Experience what it's like to be part of an America's Cup sailing team
- Enjoy a warm up and 3 match races over the course of 3 hours.
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- A unique aqua experience using a jetpack then a jetboard
- Your instructor guides you on the controls whilst you are in the water via radio helmet
- In water training plus guaranteed 20 minutes airtime
- Hover high above the water, walk on water, run and more
- Play paintball all day in a thrilling and adventurous environment
- Pretend to be the hero, villain or damsel in distress; part of paintball is the fun of imagining a character
- Equipment and gear provided as well as 200 paintballs to get you started
- Enjoy various thrilling scenarios at our fully equipped and exciting paintball facilities
Peats Ridge $90
- Enjoy stunning views over Popran Creek as it meanders its way through a valley
- Suitable for all ability levels and ages 7 and up with no prior experience necessary
- Safety is paramount and we have a number of safeguards built into all of our abseils to maximise your enjoyment and peace of mind
- Experience vertical descents, overhang descents and for a real challenge, face forward run down descents
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area