Drive an F1-style Formula Ford race car for 10 laps at the 1.6km Wodonga circuit and find out what it’s like to be inches from the ground pulling up to 2G through the corners.
- 10 laps driving an unmodified Formula Ford race car
- Driving instruction from professional Formula Ford racing drivers
- Wodonga Tafe Driver Training Complex, designed by V8 legend, Brad Jones
- A real F1-style race car driver experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
An introduction to the unmodified Formula Ford Spirit or Van Diemen race cars begins your racing experience.
You get 2 orientation laps with an instructor to gain some valuable insights into the 1.6km Wodonga circuit, its apexes, straights and braking points. During the session, you have access to a professional Formula Ford racing driver who can help guide you to ensure you get the most out of the experience.
With the orientation session complete, you climb behind the wheel of the Formula Ford. Strapped into the open cockpit with a full 6-point harness and a quick-release steering wheel it’s time to drive for a 10 lap session of the Wodonga circuit, designed by V8 legend Brad Jones.
Feel the super responsive race car react to every tiny adjustment you make as you sweep through corners pulling loads of up to 2Gs. There are no rev-limiters, so you can drive the car to the limits.