Drive for 20 blistering laps of Eastern Creek in an unmodified, Formula Ford race car with expert racing driver tuition.
- 20 laps driving an unmodified Formula Ford race car at Eastern Creek
- Driving instruction from professional Formula Ford racing drivers
- No rev-limiters, drive the car to the limits
- A real F1-style race car driver experience
Just as many Formula 1 drivers started their career, you too can follow in their footsteps and feel what its like to be just inches from the ground going at break-neck speed.
To kick the day off, there's an introduction to the unmodified, Formula Ford Spirit or Van Diemen race cars.
Capable of over 2G around the corners and faster than most European sports cars around the track, you'll be in racing heaven with a big smile to go with it.
Start with 2 orientation laps where your instructor shares some valuable insights. You'll cover the track and learn about the apexes, straights and optimal braking points.
The real fun begins when you climb behind the wheel of the Formula Ford. Strapped into the open cockpit with full 6-point harness and a quick release steering wheel, it’s time to drive for a 10 lap session of Sydney Motorsport Park.
Take a break and a chance to evaluate your laps with your instructor. Then jump back into the race car for another 10 laps of this premier race track. No rev limiters, drive the car to your limits. This is what racing is all about.
Feel the super responsive race car react to every tiny adjustment you make as you sweep through corners pulling loads of up to 2Gs. Its super fast, loud and incredible fun all wrapped into one amazing driving experience.
- Master the art of power slides at speed around a special rally track
- Enjoy 18 laps of you driving the Turbo WRX Rally Car
- Finish with a hot lap where a pro takes you around the track driving at competition speeds
- Includes morning/ afternoon tea. All the gear is supplied.
- Choose between a 4WD Turbo Subaru or Mitsubishi rally car
- Experience the real-life speed and buzz of rally driving from the navigator's seat
- 3 fast laps of pure thrills and spills
- Your rally driver is a professional in the sport, so hold on tight