With the wedding season in full swing, the men are thinking up something original to do for the Big Event, the stag. It's a great opportunity to let loose with the groom-to-be. Take him on a V8 drive, a shark dive or get him ready to surprise everyone with his dancing prowness.
Eastern Creek $479
- Challenge your V8 skills on the new Druitt Circuit at Eastern Creek
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Visit Living Legends at Woodlands Historic Park, host to our favourite retired champion race horses.
- Living Legends is home to retired champion racehorses - Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up and Rogan Josh
- Enjoy a lunch and wine tastings at Gisborne Peak Winery, located within the Macedon Ranges wine region
- Beer tasting at Holgate Brewery - home of the 2008 Best Beer Brewed in Victoria Trophy
- Meet the dolphins in a specially designed vessel with an award winning, ecotourism operator
- Put on your wetsuit, mask and snorkel and get ready for an underwater experience of a lifetime.
- Suddenly the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter - human and dolphin
- Includes wetsuits and snorkeling gear and a light lunch and refreshments.
- Are you ready to meet the Ghosts of Ballarat Cemetery?
- Can you handle the creepiness in Australias most haunted resting place?
- Will you succumb to the terror of the Ballarat tombs?
- Will the horror of the night be all too much or will you make it back for a meal with the same people you started with?
Yarra Valley $280
- With pick up from Melbourne CBD, this tour offers the perfect way to taste world class wines
- Wander the wineries of the famous Yarra Valley set against the stunning mountains of the Great Dividing ranges
- Learn all about the haunting delicacy of the Pinot Noir and the distinctive white peach fig of the Chardonnay
- Sit back and enjoy an amazing winery lunch that will dazzle and tingle the palate
- Arrive for a pre-flight and safety briefing
- Full introduction to the aircraft, its history and capabilities
- 20 minute flight in a Russian built YAK 52
- Aerobatics from loops, rolls, Cuban eights to more advanced flicks, avalanches and vertical rolls.
Colo Heights $195
- Off road, dirt track offers the perfect place to learn how to drive a rally car
- You drive 8 great laps in genuine rally spec cars
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes 1 final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- After a warm up, its off to the ground level bar to learn your first position.
- Learn to perform the Knee-hang and attempt the catch in your first ever workshop
- Feel the rush and exhilaration whilst boosting self-confidence sky high
- All in the safety of harnesses with experienced trainers in our custom built outdoor circus school
Peats Ridge $75
- Explore Popran Creek and the spectacular natural surroundings of our 3000 acre wilderness property by kayak
- Choose to explore the upper reaches of peaceful Mangrove Creek or head downstream onto the magnificent Hawkesbury River system
- Includes kayak, personal flotation devices and paddles
- Explore the spectacular natural surroundings along the way.