Explore the beautiful Canning River for 3 hours taking in the native wildlife, beautiful water birds and all less than half hour from Perth's CBD.
- Get close to nature with this beautiful half day of kayaking
- Paddle at your own pace and enjoy the stunning Canning River serenity
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and lose yourself in this hidden paradise
- Enjoy the amazing scenery and abundance of wild birds
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There’s something about kayaking on a river that is just simply sublime. Perhaps it’s the closeness to the water that seems so daring and adventurous. Maybe it’s the serenity of the pace as you paddle so close to nature. But when it’s here on the Canning River, well, you get both and a whole lot more.
This beautiful Perth kayaking experience takes you through hidden paradise. It lets you paddle down the Canning River. Watch the native wildlife, especially the beautiful water birds, and all less than half an hour from CBD.
Hidden in Perth's southern suburbs is the amazing Canning Regional Park. Marvel at the serenity as you paddle quietly among the paperbark trees watching the abundant and beautiful water birds.
This is a tranquil canoe trip on a beautiful river. Away from cars, roads and the office!