Take to a kayak and explore the beautiful Canning River for 3 hours with a friend taking in the native wildlife, especially the beautiful water birds and all less than half hour from Perth's CBD.
- Get close to nature with this beautiful half day of kayaking led by a professional guide
- Paddle at your own pace and enjoy the stunning Canning River serenity
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and lose yourself in this hidden paradise
- Enjoy the amazing scenery and abundance of wild birds
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This beautiful, kayaking experience takes you through hidden paradise. It lets you paddle down the Canning River. Watch the native wildlife, especially the beautiful water birds and all less than half an hour from CBD.
Hidden in Perth's southern suburbs is the amazing Canning Regional Park. Marvel at the serenity as you paddle quietly amongst the paperbark trees watching the abundant and beautiful water birds.
This is a tranquil canoe trip on a beautiful Canning River. Away from cars, roads and the office!
There’s so much to see and lots of water birds. Double kayaks, paddles, life jackets and guides are included during this half-day of wonderful kayaking.