When the family get together to buy for mum, forget the oh-so predictable flowers and chocs and instead send Mum to a chocolate-making class! Or instead of a gift that will end up at the back of the drawer send your mum on a rock climbing adventure!
Sandown Park $249
- Test your V8 skills on the awesome Sandown Raceway
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 4 huge laps including lots of turns and reach up to 200km/h
- Feel the force, grunt and grip over the championship Sandown Raceway
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Play paintball all day in a thrilling and adventurous environment
- Pretend to be the hero, villain or damsel in distress; part of paintball is the fun of imagining a character
- Equipment and gear provided as well as 200 paintballs to get you started
- Enjoy various thrilling scenarios at our fully equipped and exciting paintball facilities
South Yarra $95
- Treat your buddies to some professional best friends portraits like youve never had before
- Fun-filled one of a kind photoshoot for up to 20 people in a stunning warehouse studio
- Bring your favourite props and possessions for added fun and interest
- Includes refreshments, cinema style viewing of photos plus free framed photo of your choice and discount vouchers
- Get close to nature with this beautiful half day of kayaking led by a professional guide
- Paddle at your own pace and enjoy the stunning Canning River serenity
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and lose yourself in this hidden paradise
- Enjoy the amazing scenery and abundance of wild birds
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on the amazing Steinfeld, Walky Park rally track
- Experience the thrill of true brute rally power in a choice of a turbo Subaru and Mitsubishi Evo
- Discover the secrets of sideways cornering, and race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Then enjoy a sensational hot lap driven by your professional rally race driver
- This World Heritage National Park has many icons of the Tasmanian wilderness within its boundaries.
- See the Western Arthur Range, Federation Peak, Precipitous Bluff and the rugged Southern Coastline.
- There is also an opportunity to see the rare and endangered Orange bellied parrot.
- Includes flights, boat trip to Bathurst Harbour and refreshments for two people.
- Learn the right driving habits for a safer future on our roads
- Understand basic vehicle dynamics, car control and correct braking techniques
- Includes a classroom and practical component covering road safety concepts, skid handling and the principles of defensive driving
- Teaches you everything you need to know to keep yourself safe on the road
- Drive an amazing, light weight, rear wheel drive Lotus Exige.
- Learn tips and tricks that could save your life.
- Learn how to control a skidding car. Control understeer and oversteer.
- Get four hours of solid, useful training in an exciting Lotus vehicle.
- Drive 5 scintillating laps at one of Queensland's premier raceways
- Your professional driving partner will be there to guide you and provide insights
- Travel at speeds in excess of 200kmh in a race tuned Lotus Exige
- An in-car DVD of your experience can be ordered on the day of the experience
Australia wide $110
- Unlock the poet inside you with your own personal poet
- Mark that special occasion with the help of a real working scribe
- Have it printed, framed and wrapped and sent specially for you
- Create your own unique gift to give your loved one a keepsake they will cherish forever
- Rally driving at its awesome best
- Sensational, spectacular rally thrills in genuine Subaru 4WDs
- 52 fantastic laps on 6 different tracks plus 3 laps on a 2.7km rally special stage
- Race and spin like the pros with professional coaches to help you get there
Kangaroo Valley $145
- Take your sense on a feast to the top of Africa
- Tantalise your tastebuds with Roman and Middle Eastern influences
- Learn how to make exotic Moroccan tagine and mezze
- Infuse yourself in the subtle scents, delicate flavours and elegant presentation of food seeped in culture
- The chance to drive a car made famous by the infamous English gangsters The Krays
- A 1962 Jag Mark 2 full of sophistication and style with original 50 year-old engine
- Sumptuous leather interior with Wilton carpets and rear-seat picnic tables
- A beautiful classic car for all formal occasions or simply awesome cruising of our great Aussie countryside
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Suitable for beginners and those that know how to kayak
- Visit sea lions, feed the penguins, discover over 16 species of sea birds
- Enjoy a morning tea and picnic on Penguin Island
- Professional kayak tour guides help ensure you get the most from the day
- Full demonstrations as well as hands on, you'll quickly learn wonderful new tricks and dishes for your kitchen
- Select one of three different Asian cooking classes
- Enjoy a minimum three course meal from the food that the class prepares
- Take notes and keep the recipes. You'll amaze your family and friends at home
- The ride of a lifetime in a super sleek red Ferrari
- 16kms in the famous 360 Modena along the spectacular Yarra Valley
- The chance to sit back and enjoy the thrust and slick handling of this beautiful V8 powered sports car
- Full red carpet experience including photos and champagne at Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
- The Ferrari of the Sky - the Pitts Special S2A
- Loops, barrel rolls, wing overs, hammer head turns and flying upside-down
- Enjoy a taste of the extreme G-Forces fighter pilots experience.
- You'll be hard pressed to stop smiling for the rest of the day