Experience it all in this wild jet boat ride, from fish tails, 270 degree jet boat spins, wave riding and massive sideways slides.
- Enjoy a half hour thrill ride on the beautiful Sydney Harbour
- Adrenalin charged stunts at speed including fish tails, spins, wave riding, brake stops and slides
- Wet weather ponchos provided
- It's extreme and loads of fun
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Jump aboard a slick jet boat and prepare to enjoy Sydney Harbour at an incredible 80km/h.
This awesome adventure begins in Circular Quay. It's a magnificent combination of sightseeing and jet boating that includes water spins, slides, power-break stops and fish-tails.
Then there's power brake stops that bring the jet boat to a halt in less than twice its length and incredible 270 degree spins.
At speeds of up to 45 knots it's all about the fun and adrenaline pumping through your body. Extreme and full of excitement.
During your adventure, take in Sydney's famous sites including the Opera House, Fort Denison, Rose Bay, Goat Island, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Harbour Bridge and much more