Join us for kayaking and take to the water for a relaxing paddle among the gum trees that line the quiet waters of the Yarra River near Melbourne.
- Receive a safety briefing from a professional guide before taking to the water
- Learn to apply basic canoeing skills
- Develop your skills, relax, paddle and take in the wonderful scenery of the Yarra River
- Tuck into chicken and drinks after your paddle
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
If you are new to canoeing or kayaking or enjoy being amongst nature, then join in for a relaxing paddle among the gum trees that line the quiet waters of the Yarra River near Melbourne.
Twilight is a great time to spot birds, koalas, fruit bats and other sorts of wildlife or to wind down after a busy day at work. All you need is average fitness, and an ability to swim comes in handy.
Meet near the river, take a safety briefing and find out all about kayaking. Then set off for a fantastic paddle on Melbourne's Yarra River.
You spend 1.5 hours in the kayak until dusk before heading back to land to tuck into some inviting chicken and drinks.
I bought a kayaking experience for my son and he had a fun time paddling away