Perfect for beginners and those that have supped before – stand up paddle boarding gets you outdoors on a SUP board.
- Master basic and advanced supping strokes
- 90 minute session with 30 minutes of professional instruction
- All equipment provided - wetsuit, leg rope, board to the lifejacket and rash vest
- Conducted in a safe and nurturing environment
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
With its popularity surging, stand up paddleboarding offers an exciting way to build your confidence on the water - all while standing up. Well, ok. Perhaps there will be the odd splash or two, but that’s all part of the fun.
With 30 minutes of professional guidance, you get to master the techniques of correct posture, paddle strokes and turning your board. Then there are a full 60 minutes of free paddling to enjoy.
You’ll be paddling effectively in a short space of time and mastering SUPB’s advanced strokes before you know it. Look out St Kilda; supping’s just got another one hooked!