Get yourself prepared for the ultimate summer of water activity with a 30-minute lesson in Stand-Up Paddle Boarding plus 3 x 1-hour rentals and get into the fastest growing sport on the planet.
- Begin your stand-up paddleboard adventure by learning the right way from the very start.
- Master the correct posture and position while paddling.
- Perfect the basic paddle strokes and turns to keep yourself upright.
- 30-minute instruction plus 3, 1-hour rentals included
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The St Kilda foreshore is the perfect location to experience one of the most popular water activities on the planet. With the perfect mix of skill, fun and thrill factor, stand-up paddleboarding is fast becoming the ultimate summer activity.
Now you can climb aboard, master your strokes, and have the most fun possible while being upright. With expert instructors to guide you, prepare yourself to be wowed by the simplicity and fun of this amazing activity.
Get to know the safe entry and exit procedures, as well as the safest way to carry your board. Master basic paddle strokes, turns and the best posture and positioning, to ensure you perfect your techniques from the moment you begin.
Continue learning advanced strokes for the best turns on the water and familiarise yourself with the board and all the equipment needed to make this an experience to come back to time and again. With all the safety instruction and gear included, the only thing missing is you. Ready to get out on the water?