As the day draws to a close, your adventure is just beginning on the Yarra River.
- Breeze through the city on a kayak, no battling with waves or sea spray
- Glide by the former Customs House, turning basin, Mission for Seamen and Bolte Bridge
- Watch a brilliant overwater sunset, perhaps during your 20-minute break at the halfway mark
- Thrill to a spectacular pyrotechnic fireball display at Crown Casino after dark
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Melbourne City is yours to take in from a unique angle. Relax as you cruise her waterways, witnessing old and new. Hear the music play from the water’s edge, absorb the sounds of the city. This twilight kayak tour is well known for the presence of waterbird sightings. Of course, the sunset’s fabulous too.
Meet us in the city centre, on the Yarra River where we pair up and share a safety talk before getting on the water. From there on out, it’s one thing to see after another. Historical ships, a former waterfall, the Mission for Seamen, old warehouses and Bolte Bridge, to name a few. Expect lots of vibrant activity because this is the centre of Melbourne after all. Along the way, enjoy an informative commentary on the history of the old docks area.
Breaking for rest halfway through, you get to stretch your legs. However, the best part is the sunset. After the sun sinks away and we’ve taken our last photo, we’re off again. This time to take in the pyrotechnic fireball display at Crown Casino at dusk.
When it ends, we paddle back to the start and disembark at the rowing landing. High fives all around on your spectacular day and best efforts!