An extended helicopter flight of the Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Ayers Rock Resort - see these amazing sites the best way possible - from the air.
- Before boarding the helicopter, you are provided with a full safety briefing from one of our friendly pilots
- You'll lift off vertically and begin your flight out towards Ayers Rock
- Fly at low level along the vast expanse of desert towards Ayers Rock and then Kata Tjuta
- The view from the helicopter provides the perfect opportunity for to take spectacular aerial photographs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Following a pre-flight safety briefing,l board the helicopter and take to the beautiful, open skies of Central Australia.
Flying at a low level, your pilot flies to Uluru - Ayers Rock so that you can get a true appreciation of the size of this sandstone formation. From here you cover 25 km over the open desert towards Kata Tjuta - The Olgas.
Learn about this impressive feature and the significance of the surrounding area through an informative commentary by your pilot.
Despite having received the gift voucher almost 3 years ago, circumstances had prevented us from using it before now. the team has helped us to keep the voucher current and enable us to use it when it suited us the best. Also the helicopter flight over Uluru had been mis-advertised on your website as a 1 1/2 hour flight and the provider indicated that it was a 35 minute flight. when this was mentioned to Phil he checked the web site and made arrangements with the provider to have the longer flight. this was done very smoothly and with no inconvenience to us.it is easy for people to get good reviews when things are going well. i always judge an organisation on how well they deal with issues when they arise. I can say that GTT impressed me with the way you handled the issue and the fact that you got back to me when you said you would.i would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending you to my family and friends.