Snatch up this once-in-a-lifetime experience soaring over the gorges of the Northern Tablelands
- Get a taste of gorge flying with this 30-minute introduction
- Circle the beautiful, dramatic Dangars and Gara Gorges
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife and waterfalls dependent on rainfall
- Absorb the majesty of the New England Plateau from breathtaking heights
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Looking for a dramatic change in perspective, without much time to spare? Here’s a fantastic introduction to gorge flying that takes about 30 minutes. Come, the pristine wilderness of the New England Plateau is waiting. Renowned for its incredible gorges and secluded, untamed landscape. From sheer, treacherous cliffsides to lush, verdant valleys – you’ll get a bird's eye view of it all.
We depart from Armidale Airport. You’ll watch the ground shrink beneath you as we ascend vertically. Don’t hold your breath! Before long, enjoy jaw-dropping scenery. We're heading southeast over the Heartland of New England.
Converging rivers, thick forests and grazing sheep dot the highland. Grab some incredible photographs of this paradise as we glide above it.
Finally, we’ll home in on two gorges: the Dangars and the Gara. If the season is right, you may see waterfalls and rushing streams. Take in all its beauty.
Shortly, we’ll return to Armidale Airport via the Blue Hole and Armidale city. Remember to photograph these additional views, just so the folks back home know what they missed.