Rise with the sun over the Camden Valley on a hot air balloon flight to remember.
- Come on a 60-minute flight with a multi-award-winning hot air ballooning company
- Discover a hidden gem just 50 minutes from the Sydney city centre
- Gaze on the beautiful and historic Macarthur region as a magnificent day dawns
- Finish with a delightful buffet breakfast at Rydges Campbelltown
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Showcasing a picturesque landscape and favourable weather patterns: the Camden Valley is a dream balloon flight location. Just get your family to Rydges Campbelltown on Old Menagle Road, Campbelltown. All your fears (if any) will melt away as you get to know your pilot and crew.
Watch the pilot check local winds conditions to determine your launch site. A short flight briefing follows. And the adventure begins with a quick trip to your launch site. There, it’ll take around 25 minutes to inflate the balloon ready for boarding. Are you feeling hands-on? We always welcome help with setting up the balloon. Or keep your hands free for photos, why not?
As the sun rises over the breathtaking Macarthur region, your colourful balloon will too. Drift gently on the morning breeze, snug and secure in your basket. Graze the treetops one moment, then effortlessly sweep to heights of 2000 feet or more. It’s all part of the magic of a classic hot air balloon flight. The fun continues over a buffet breakfast at the Rydges Campbelltown. Sip on a cool soft drink with your fellow passengers and your pilot. Not to mention celebrating one incredibly exhilarating experience.