Shoot some clay targets at this private session in Carrum Downs with instructors led by two-time Olympian, Adam Vella.
- Fire a Beretta 12-gauge shotgun at this private, 60-minute session
- You get to shoot at a total of 90 clay targets
- Have a safe and fun time at a purpose-built range in Melbourne
- Conducted by a team led by former world number one and Olympian, Adam Vella
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Whether you're experienced or new to clay-shooting, this 1-hour private experience will have you itching for more.
This Carrum Downs range is tailor-made for clay shooting enthusiasts. You'll be looked after with expert trainers and safety equipment, including eye and hearing protection.
On the day, you get your very own qualified personal trainer. The team of instructors is led by former trap-shooting world number one and three-time Olympian Adam Vella.
After a safety briefing, load and fire your Beretta 12-gauge shotgun at 90 clay targets flying through the air and launched from different locations. You aim and shoot at the flying clay targets. They come at various speeds and trajectories, so keep your wits about you.
You won’t need a shooting license or previous experience to participate in this exhilarating experience. No matter where you’re starting from, you’ll get better at tracking and hitting your targets by the end of the session. So come on down to the range and give it your best shot!