Spend your weekend morning beautifully with a balloon flight over gorgeous Melbourne.
- Go ballooning over one of the most liveable cities in the world as the day breaks
- Enjoy views of Melbourne city, Yarra River, and its sporting grounds, parks and gardens
- Take off safely from various launch sites, depending on weather conditions
- Relish in a unique outdoor experience of the worlds largest city with regular balloon flights
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Good morning, Melbourne. As the sun rises, you’ll be in a hot air balloon. Just flying over one of the most liveable cities in the world. Naturally, it’s the best way to start a memorable day.
Each morning, we decide which launch site is best, post-assessment of the wind and weather conditions.
Your flight could start you off from Williamstown. Float you over the city to land in parks by the Eastern Freeway. Or we could take off from Albert Park and fly towards Essendon or Northcote. Or it might be time for a Moorabbin take-off and a landing at Royal Park. So many options to look forward to.
If conditions are not appropriate for flying over the CBD, we’ll look elsewhere. Just know we’re looking out for your safety. You’ll balloon over the largest city in the world where regular flights take place – no matter which flight path we take.
See the Yarra River meander past the Australian Open Tennis Centre and the massive MCG. Marvel at the light reflect off buildings of glass and steel. Admire the many parks and gardens, so beautifully kept. Catch Melbourne at sunrise from the vantage point of a balloon flight! It allows you to witness it in full splendour, for sure.