Grab a buddy and head for the rocks for one of the best adventures you can have - abseiling down a 60m rock face!
- Grab a buddy and head for the rocks
- A fantastic abseil experience to test the most adventurous of adventurers
- 60 metres of challenging abseil fun with amazing bush land views
- Expert professional instruction and support guaranteed
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This 60-metre experience is ideal for both beginners and seasoned pros.
Set in beautiful bushland with amazing views that add an extra thrill to the whole exciting experience, it's a great way to learn the ropes. But this is definitely not for the faint-hearted.
You get to learn all the standard abseiling techniques at an easy and safe pace working up to 30-metre high practice slopes in the morning. You can practice as many times as you like and enjoy a nutritious lunch before preparing to launch yourself over the 20 story overhang!
The views are fantastic. The adrenaline will be pumping. And you’ll learn all you need to know on this abseiling course to descend to the valley floor 60 metres below.
It's fun. It’s adventurous. And hosted by energetic and professional guides who provide all the support and encouragement you need to get the most from your full day of abseiling.